The UV Systems are constructed using durable 316 Stainless Steel and offer high quality disinfection, destroying the DNA of any micro-organisms in the water. With WRAS approval you can be guaranteed of a high quality product that will provide reliability and longevity.
UV light is effective against contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, mould spores, algae and other micro-organisms as it prevents growth and reproduction. If left untreated, these organisms remain in the water and produce a bio-film coating throughout the water system which harbours more bacteria and makes the water less safe to use or drink.
- Constructed from 304 Stainless Steel.
- 1 x Quartz Sleeve and UV Lamp.
- Ballast with LED indicators and UK mains plug.
- 2 x mounting brackets.
- Systems approved to be installed in accordance with Regulation 31 (4)(b).
Materials of Construction:
- Reactor Chamber: 304 Stainless Steel
- Sleeve: Quartz
- O-Rings: Silicone
- Nuts: Aluminium
- Distance between inlet & outlet 588mm
- Overall length 962mm (less lamp wire)
- Overall height 170mm
- Diameter of reactor chamber 88mm
- Flow rate 57-Lpm
- Port sizes 1″ BSP
- Voltage 100-240
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Operating temperature 2-40 (ºC)
- Operating pressure 0.7-6.8 (Bar)
- Lamp power 65 (W)
- Lamp life 9,000 Hrs