They are available in two sizes: No SCALE XF 40 and No SCALE XF 80
The NO Scale XF 40 is capable of treating up to 40 litres of water per minute (in domestic terms , 2 bathrooms and a cloakroom).
The NO SCALE XF units work by forming tiny scale bubbles (from combined magnesium and calcium ions) on a bed of calcium enhanced resin which are then captured by a 10 micron post filter. The Housings and Cartridges are both Water Quality Approved and of food grade material.
- Guaranteed for 3 years
- Minimal maintenance – 18 month post filter replacement
- High flow rates – up to 80 litres per minute
- ¾” inlet/outlet or 1” inlet/outlet (XF 80)
- Drinking water quality at every tap
- Magnesium remains for taste enhancement and mineral benefits
- No drain required
- Simple to fit
- Easy to refill as cartridge based
- Compliant with all boilers and pressurised hot water systems
|XF 40||£ 20.00||£ 250.00|
|XF 80||£ 40.00||£ 400.00 (2 cartridges)|
*4 years dependant on mains water quality